Emilee has become quite mobile, (still has no interest in walking ) and is now starting to assert herself and get into everything!! Here are a few examples...
Here is the scene that greeted me one morning after I left her alone for two seconds to answer the phone. Notice the empty white basket on it's side and ALL of the toys everywhere. She was so proud of herself.
Please take note of the green body pillow that is stretched across the entrance from the living room to the kitchen. Emilee is a lover of moving bar stools and so the pillow was used as a barrier to keep her in the living room. She could have totally crawled over it weeks ago, but she is a cautious kid and didn't try it until last week. Drat!!
She has also begun to take a more "active" role in what she wants to eat for dinner. As you can see from the picture above, apparently tomatoes were not on the menu for her that night. David was suppose to be watching her - ahem - and when I walked over to see what she was doing she had thrown every single piece of that blasted tomato onto the kitchen floor and had even projected several into the living room. Stinker!!
This is the face that I got when I asked her what she was doing. She was apparently unfazed by the tomato drama and was awaiting her next course. Classic.




0 comments:
Post a Comment