Emilee has gotten over her fear of grass and is so excited to play in the backyard. She was looking forward to trying out her new slide and running around in the great outdoors.
....wait, maybe I need Dad's help before I GO!

As always, the pointer finger must inspect that which is new or unknown.
As always, the pointer finger must inspect that which is new or unknown.
Picking up the grass for a closer inspection.
Cooling down from an afternoon outside. Em thinks this is her personal chair - it's the perfect level for her short legs - all other little kid chairs are still too big!




10 comments:
ooooooh. We want to come play too. Please, can we?
Emilee is so funny :) I love the pointing!!! And also, my niece, who is also somewhat short, looooves to sit in the bottom of the fridge at my mom's house!!
Austin was spying that sweet play place in your yard the other day. Go Emers! And seriously, the finger makes me laugh! Hopes she eventually gets over that one...not sure what her friends will think when she pokes them when she's older :). Good luck with the fridge chair. It's a hard habit to break.
Austin was spying that sweet play place in your yard the other day. Go Emers! And seriously, the finger makes me laugh! Hopes she eventually gets over that one...not sure what her friends will think when she pokes them when she's older :). Good luck with the fridge chair. It's a hard habit to break.
I love the frige chair ... she's adorable!
okay that fridge seat is too funny!
Those pictures are SO cute. Em is adorable. If Jackson wasn't such a little evil genius, I would probably try and convince you to save her for him. :)
I love the picture of Emily pointing overhead at the plane. She looks as though she is silencing her subjects because she has something monumental to say.
Mike never even mentioned it. . . probably because we have two crazies at home! So it was nothing new :)
Yeah, I am glad you want to come!
Hey can you e-mail me and let me know when you can get together. I want to try to pick the best time for everyone! Probably impossible. . . but I want to try :)
bowsandtutus@gmail.com
Post a Comment