Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I think I may be right...

...in thinking that my kids are the cutest things ever!!






10 comments:

Bethanne said...

I love the pics of the two of them looking at each other. Yep, you have some adorable children!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm. I think you are correct. Second, of course, to my angels. :)

My name is Andrea said...

They are pretty close to perfect...That Miss Em is adorable, and her bro is not too shabby either!

Jess said...

I especially love the pic where they're looking at each other :) Carter and Ella do that whenever I lay them next to each other for a picture, and it's so funny!

Alexandra said...

soon enough i'll be there to pinch those little cheekies... giving em and wes fair warning. (liesl, let them know since they can't read ;)

Stephanie said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!! I especially love the way Emilee protects her little brother from the paparazzi...just to make sure she gets more face-time than he does. That's my little diva!! Love y'all!!

Jenifer said...

your family is so cute!! I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like you are so happy and loving life!

Eric and Amy said...

Yep, definitely the cutest kids ever!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I love them looking at each other! :)

Amber Hooten said...

They are so cute. I love that they look like you guys.