Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's All Fun And Games...

...until your big sister hurls a stuffed cow at your stomach.


10 comments:

Kendra said...

So sweet. I love how abruptly it ends. I have many videos that end that way. It's so nice how much they love each other.

Brianne said...

Ha ha ha... you can't help but laugh along with him! So cute!

J. and J. said...

So freaking cute! Baby laughs totally make up for when they scream for hours on end.

Eric and Amy said...

That is adorable! I love it when my kids start belly laughing at each other...especially over nothing! LOVE IT! Those kiddos are just precious! Glad the toy in the gut was a stuffed animal. Anything plastic, and that could have been painful!

Amanda said...

That is SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I just had to watch it again--I love everything about it:)

Sarah said...

sooooo funny and cute :D

Bethanne said...

Okay, the laughing was SO contagious. How cute was that?! And how great was that ending? Oh boy.

My unmarried sister asked how I could laugh so much as I describe my children's daily antics to her...and all I could say was, "If you can't laugh at your kids, you are going to be one miserable parent!"

Krista said...

Ah yes. Please tell Dave I had seen this one (and thought it very, very cute).

Unknown said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen... well, my kid is pretty cute, but close anyway!