Em has been sick with the stomach bug that his been making the rounds. I now call her our little Weapon of Mass Destruction. I am amazed at her aim and the skill at which she releases the brocolli and various other foods that she had for lunch yesterday - all over herself and of course me. Poor thing has had 4 baths in the last 18 hours and we are quickly running out of clean jammies. She is on the mend now and has been keeping liquids and bland solids down so I hope we are in the clear. Love me some Pedialyte!! Only thing that she was able to partially keep down and kept us from having to call the doctor over the weekend. Off to do more laundry...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Gross!!
Posted by LaFish at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We have had the same thing going around here. Nothing like doing baths and laundry at 3:30 a.m.!!
Ours only hit two of us and lasted only 24 hours...knock on wood! As I throw laundry in the washing machine, I become very grateful for our modern conveniences...can you imagine cleaning it all up on a wahboard??? Ug. I hope that all returns to normal at your house soon! By the way, even sick, Em is STILL adorable!
Uh - nothing worse than tiny ones with the flu! I'm so sorry!! On Sunday, the kids in Kya's sunbeams were all complaining of tummy aches so they got all the parents (all it takes is one kids mentioning it, right??) and we all thought they were pullin' our legs. Then she puked all over me after church.
Being a mum is oh, so glorious!
Post a Comment