...just because he can!
SO CUTE! My kids wanted to watch it over and over. And Austin started to mimick him. Maybe he'll be a singer someday :). Far better than cries :).
Ha ha ha... I love it!
luv it:) ALthough it might get quite loud if you hear it all day:)
too great!!
Omigosh, that is SO cute. What a cutie!
What a sweetheart!!! I miss seeing you, Dave and the kiddos at church!!! My next post is dedicated to you... So stay tuned until I can get it up!
Taize LOVED this- he was cracking up.
I'd love the name of your ENT--I don't have your e-mailmine is amanda@whitleyspace.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SO CUTE! My kids wanted to watch it over and over. And Austin started to mimick him. Maybe he'll be a singer someday :). Far better than cries :).
Ha ha ha... I love it!
luv it:) ALthough it might get quite loud if you hear it all day:)
too great!!
Omigosh, that is SO cute. What a cutie!
What a sweetheart!!! I miss seeing you, Dave and the kiddos at church!!! My next post is dedicated to you... So stay tuned until I can get it up!
Taize LOVED this- he was cracking up.
I'd love the name of your ENT--
I don't have your e-mail
mine is
amanda@whitleyspace.com
Post a Comment