This is a post of all the random things I had to blog about, but didn't get around to. Please enjoy!
David is holding a 3 pound cinnamon roll that could probably feed 10-12 people. He brought three home for his pregnant wife. Hmmmm. Don't worry, I did share...a little. We saw them on one of our new favorite shows, Man vs Food and couldn't resist. Dave is in San Antonio quite a bit on business, so he carted some back on one of his flights. YUM!
David's company has been great to work for. They support their employees, have great benefits, and even send them swine flu prevention packages. I thought it was hysterical, but appreciated the gesture none the less. Dave is in and out of hospitals all day long, so I can definitely see where they are coming from. Inside each packet is kleenex, purell, face masks, and gloves. Stay away piggies!
I made those pumpkin chocolate chip muffins you see in the picture above and they were really good. I know, my family is gasping, I'm not exactly known for being a Betty Crocker in the kitchen. For some reason, I think that I have cooked/ baked more in the last two weeks than I have in our entire 10 years of marriage. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the little alien that I'm incubating right now. We'll see how long this cooking thing lasts!
The above and below picture were taken at the Fisher Family Reunion this past July. I love Wesley's face in each of these. His blue steel impression above cracks me up!
Here is another classic Wesley face. This is right after we dropped Emilee off for her very first day of Play School. He burst into tears when he saw the empty car seat next to him. It is so cute to see how much they like to be around each other.
Em getting ready to go to her first day of Play School. She loves to see Ryan (whom she calls Lion), and is so excited to put on her "pack pack."
This last picture is for Aunt Sheri. She loves the vintage Gap dress and so does her momma. Thanks again!!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Randomness
Posted by LaFish at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
We are going to san antonio this week. . . where do we go to get me some of that?!!!!
Brooke - go to Lulu's Cafe. I also hear their chicken fried steak is on the same scale as the cinnamon role. Click on Man vs Food in my post and it should take you to their info.
i want a PREGGO pic!!!!!!!
lulu's is awesome! jailhouse cafe has rolls twice as big but it's all the way downtown in a sketchy neighborhood (across the street from the jail).
i love the picture of wes hugging the pole and emilee's pack pack. she's getting so big.
First of all can I say YUMMY! I love cinnamon rolls and those look fantastic. Second off I agree with Sarah...I wanna see a preggo pick. Please....for a friend that lives far away. :) Lastly Madyson calls her back pack a "pack pack" as well. Too cute!
Agh! I miss you guys! I'm glad you're back and posting. It made me smile!
And I really appreciated that cinnamon roll, BTW. But you know you're preggo when you post all about food. hee hee.
How are you feeling? Your kiddos are absolutely adorable! Love them!
I want the recipe for those pumpkin muffins! Do share.
That pic of Em and her pack pack is my favorite. She is growing up so fast. I love her sparkly eyes.
Have I ever told you how much I love those chilluns of yours?? When that alien pops out, please let me take your kiddos when family is too busy or wants to be with you!!
Post a Comment