The man that showed me how to live, how to serve, how to love and how to be a man has left this earth, but we will be with him again. Love you Dad and Thank you!
What a sweet tribute, Leisl. I didn't know your father in law but I have heard wonderful things about him from the scouting community. He must have been a good person to raise a man that turned out as well as David. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I am so sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry to hear about him passing. I rememeber one Fourth of July going to their house and having so much fun. He wanted us to go around the room and say what we were thankful for. He was such a great man.
3 comments:
What a sweet tribute, Leisl. I didn't know your father in law but I have heard wonderful things about him from the scouting community. He must have been a good person to raise a man that turned out as well as David. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I am so sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry to hear about him passing. I rememeber one Fourth of July going to their house and having so much fun. He wanted us to go around the room and say what we were thankful for. He was such a great man.
so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment