Emilee loves spaghetti...
...and the tupperware cabinet...
...and eating chocolate cupcake from a friend's birthday party...
...and pointing to Wesley with a face that says, "I can't believe he's staying."
Deciding that maybe being a big sister isn't such a bad thing. She keeps likes to keep watch over her little brother.
The pink baby rose bush is in bloom and I love seeing it in the backyard.
Chocolate covered apples, with a peanut buttery caramel layer of goodness. Thanks Jen for the fabulous mother's day treat!
Em helping Dave pick (eat) peas from the garden.
Last but not least, one of our favorite things is sleep!
Em does it with a little more flair than Wes right now, look below for the propped up feet.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
These are a few of our favorite things...
Posted by LaFish at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Holy cats - did someone make that chocolate/caramel apple? I think we'll be needing a recipe (or how-to!)
The photos are awesome! I love Em's face when she's holding Wes.
They are adorable.
And those peas look yummy. But not as yummy as that apple...
What cute kids!!
Hey Liesl...it's your cousin!! Aunt Ann gave me Alex's blog address, so then I found your's and Christophers. OH, how blogging makes the world go round! I am so happy for you and your cute little family!! I'm so glad you were able to adopt a little boy too. Boy's keep you busy! My mom keeps me posted on what's been going on, so now it's great to see some pictures!! Well, take care, I know it's been forever since I've seen you, so blogging is a great way to catch up. Check out our blog when you have a minute.
Denise
Talk about adorable! Those kiddos just make me smile. We need another sneak peek at Wesley...he's growing so much! And hello....that apple! 'Nuf said!
Love the blog guys! What is your email address? I want to send those pics of Emilee from the other night. Email me at jennierollins@gmail.com and I'll send them.
those kids are too cute!! em's the cutest, just pointing at wes...so funny. you guys are great!
Hey, I sleep like that too!
I like Emily's "He has to stay?" look
Post a Comment